Article Written By: Ammoland.com
1. Coming face-to-face with a bear could add that necessary element of danger your day job is lacking – because avoiding Steve from accounting has become too easy.
2. It’s a much cheaper way to get organic meat than Whole Foods.
3. All of your friends think that you’re a real-life Katniss, which reminds them why it’s in their best interest to stay on your good side.
4. It opens a whole new realm of possible comebacks to “make me a sandwich.”
5. That sunrise pic from your deer stand doesn’t even need a filter #nofilter #camoselfie
6. Hunting boots are a nice break from those blister-inducing stilettos.
7. When asking for extra vacation days to go on your guided Alaskan grizzly hunt, there is freedom to interpret your boss’ shocked silence as a “yes.”
8. Puppies. Brand-new bundles of furry joy that will someday be your partner-in-crime in the duck blind.
9. There are few better ways to blow off steam than at the shooting range.
10. Last but not least, you did most of the work bringing the “groceries” home, so asking your significant other to do the cooking is completely valid.
Follow our FISHING BLOG
WEBSITE RATES FISH HUNT CABINS PHOTOS
TESTIMONIALS BROCHURE HUNT BOOKLET