Moose season is almost upon us! Below is a fantastic idea for a new game dish!
This delicious moose dish is low in fat. The amount of each ingredient is proportional to how many people you’re serving. Using half a pound of moose, as this recipe does, makes two large servings.
- 1/2 lb moose steak
- 1/2 cup carrots
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts
- 1/4 cup celery
- 1/2 cup snow peas
- 1/2 cup broccoli
- 1/4 cup unsalted peanuts
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 tbsp crushed red pepper
- 1 tbsp cumin
- Cooked noodles (excluding seasoning packet)
- Slice steaks cross grain and marinade in soy sauce for one day. Throw a little oil into a hot wok to avoid sticking. Stir in moose for about 1 minute.
- Add other ingredients, including seasoning, stirring frequently. Add additional soy sauce to coat all ingredients.
- Stir in noodles and serve immediately.